1. 1. Information to be acquired and how to acquire it
The user information that we acquire is as follows, depending on the acquisition method.
(1) Information obtained directly from the user
We collect the following information from users when using this service.
Name ・ Email address ・ Address ・ Service usage history
Other information that we have decided to acquire in the app or website
When a user accesses this service, we acquire the following technical information.
Terminal type ・ Terminal identifier ・ Browser type ・ Referrer ・ IP address
Cookies ・ Other advertising identifiers
When using this service, if the user permits cooperation with an external service, we will acquire the following information from the external service.
ID used by the user in an external service
Information that the user has allowed to disclose to the partner due to the privacy settings of other external services
2. purpose of use
We will use the acquired user information for the purposes specified below.
Providing products and services ・ Billing usage fees ・ Identity verification, user authentication
User traffic and behavior measurement
Delivery of advertisements and confirmation of their results
Implementation of important notifications such as changes to the terms of this service
Responding to information and inquiries regarding this service
Other purposes specified in various services provided by the Company
3. 3. Provision of personal information to a third party
We will not provide personal information among user information to third parties without the prior consent of the user. However, in the following cases, this does not apply and user information may be provided to a third party.(1) For cooperation with external services permitted by the user or for authentication using external services
(2) It is necessary for us to cooperate with the government agency or local public body or the person entrusted with it to carry out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent from the user is to carry out the affairs. When there is a risk of hindrance
(3) When permitted by other laws and regulations
4. Disclosure of personal information
When a user requests disclosure of personal information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, we will disclose it to the user without delay after confirming that the request is from the user himself / herself. I will. However, this does not apply if the Company is not obligated to disclose due to the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
5. Correction of personal information and suspension of use, etc.(1) The Company confirms that the request is made by the user himself / herself when the content of the personal information is not true and is requested to be corrected / added / deleted (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc."). After that, we will investigate without delay, and based on the result, we will correct the content of personal information and notify the user to that effect.
(2) When the user requests the suspension or deletion of the use of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc.") based on the reasons below, the Company will request it from the user himself / herself. After confirming that there is, we will investigate without delay, and based on the result, we will suspend the use of personal information and notify the user to that effect.
- (1) The reason why personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use announced in advance
- (2) The reason that personal information was acquired by deception or other means
6. Contact Us
"Inquiry window" Here firstname.lastname@example.org
We change this policy at our discretion. However, if the procedures required for revision are stipulated by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations, the revision shall be made based on the relevant laws and regulations. In addition, when we change this policy to users, we will inform the user of the enforcement time and contents of this policy after the change by the following method.
Posting on our website
Other suitable method
8. Enactment date / revision date
Enacted: July 1, 2020